|Did you know… |
● The average couple will spend $25,000 on their wedding.
● That same couple can get a divorce for under $1000.
● The marriage rate has declined 50% since 1970.
● Today in America, 31% of marriages are seriously distressed.
● The lifetime estimated risk of divorce is 40 to 50%.
But marriage is not a statistic. It’s a story.
Through ReEngage, you can learn how to help us use the church to tell a better story, a different story, God’s story. It’s time for you to learn how to experience marriage the way God intended it to be experienced.
ReEngage is a safe place for couples to reconnect.
Whether your marriage needs to be reignited, is in need of a complete resurrection, or you just want to learn new ways to grow together as a couple in Christ … re|engage is for you. The class is a 16-week experience that includes teaching, small groups, and testimonies from couples who have experienced victories in their marriage through God.
Click here to read through FAQs about the class.
Reserve your spot!
Trinity Baptist Church will offer this class again starting Sunday, January 15, 2023. The class will run through May 21st from 6:00-7:30 p.m. Childcare will be provided.