Sermon: Surrender to the Lordship of Jesus
Scripture: Revaluation 1:9, Matthew 7:13-21, Ephesians 6:10-18
Pastor: Michael Daugherty
1. You deserve the wrath of God, but Jesus took your place.
2. If you are tolerating living in sin, you need to repent.
3. Sometimes you have to realize you’re lost before you can get saved.
4. We must sow the Word of God abundantly and indiscriminately and let God do the work.
5. Few will go to Heaven, many will go to Hell.
6. You must surrender to the Lordship of Jesus.
7. Salvation is more than intellectual belief. Professing Jesus is not the same as possessing Jesus.
8. We do the will of God, for the glory of God, and we get the privilege of entering the Kingdom of God.