For the Sake of One
The motto of For the Sake of One is “Not everyone can foster. Everyone can help.”
There are several ways you can help For the Sake of One, including:
● Pray for the ministry to have their needs met and to be able to share God’s love with the families served.
● Donate supplies to the Blessing Boutique. Ideas include diapers, wipes, formula, car seats, pack-n-plays, cribs, and similar items needed to care for a child.
● Donate school supplies or Christmas presents to be given to foster kids throughout Miller, Little River, Bowie, & Cass, Counties.
● Pray about becoming a foster or adoptive family.
● Have your Connect Group or Grow Class host a support group for foster and adoptive parents.
● Volunteer to organize the Blessing Boutique or watch children at Parents’ Night Out events.
● Donate money to the ministry. A $150 donation purchases a car seat. A $100 donation purchases a crib or pack-n-play. A smaller donation can go to support ongoing needs of the ministry.