Trinity Baptist Church is excited to share that our Mission of the Month for November is “For the Sake of One“.
Not everyone can foster. Everyone can help.
Ways you can help support their mission this month include:
- Pray for the ministry to have their needs met and to be able to share God’s love with the families served.
- Donate supplies to the Blessing Boutique. Ideas include diapers, wipes, formula, car seats, pack-n-plays, cribs, and similar items needed to care for a child.
- Donate school supplies or Christmas presents to be given to foster kids throughout Miller, Little River, Bowie, & Cass, Counties.
- Pray about becoming a foster or adoptive family.
- Have your Connect Group or Grow Class host a support group for foster and adoptive parents.
Volunteer to organize the Blessing Boutique or watch children at Parents’ Night Out events.
- Donate money to the ministry. A $150 donation purchases a car seat. A $100 donation purchases a crib or pack-n-play. A smaller donation can go to support ongoing needs of the ministry.
- Donate Online
- Text 2 Give: Text “sakeof1” to 84321 with amount
Example: $20 sakeof1